Background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Gottcha!


Grace has been flashing us many smiles these days, and thanks to my new camera, I've actually been able to capture some of those smiles pretty easily. Grace doesn't seem to mind the flashes and weird black object pointed her way as long as I'm talking to her in a high-pitched, sing-songy voice! Gracie is the happiest and quickest to smile in the mornings and after waking up from naps (who wouldn't be happy after a good nap!), but it only takes a little work to get smiles at other times too! She's also a pretty happy camper during diaper changes - Grace (just like Olivia was) is a huge fan of being naked - and during baths. It's pretty cute to see her kicking her legs and flailing her arms about because she's so excited. She usually starts doing this the moment I lay her on the towel in the bathroom and turn on the space heater. It's neat how she knows what's coming. I'm looking to the giggles I know will be here shortly. Olivia gave me her first giggle when I was changing her onsie after a blow-out diaper. As I was taking her shirt off, I found her ticklish spot! It's so rewarding to see Grace enjoying herself and her family!



1 comment:

  1. pandy. don't be mad when i write this. but I think Grace might have Brian's lazy eye. please pass that on to him.

    ReplyDelete