Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday and Father's Day!


 

Once again, backtracking on posts!  As his birthday came to a close, Brian said to me, "You know, I don't usually like my birthday, but today was a really fun day."  Nothing could have made me happier.  Brian deserved a great day!  The girls were soooooo (I can't put enough o's on that) excited to celebrate.  We had great fun picking out a couple of shirts, making cards, buying Brian his own special dinner of sushi (can't remember what the rest of us ate), and celebrating with candles in ice-cream.  I had tears in my eyes listening to Olivia and Grace sing happy birthday and watching them celebrate daddy successfully blowing out all the candles.  You might say I've been extra sentimental these past 20 weeks!  :)

We weren't around for Father's Day again this year as that's always when the girls and I head up to DuNord, but just like with his birthday, the girls had a great time picking out a present - this time a leaf blower.  Livy is really into making cards right now too because she loves spelling things out, so she jumped on that.  She was extra proud of herself because she remembered how to spell some of the words from when they made me Mother's Day cards.

Thanks for being such a great husband and dad, Brian!  We love you!  Enjoy this mix of some of my favorite daddy pictures - a mix of old and new.


No comments:

Post a Comment