Background

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Randomness...

My newest flower creation...got this idea out of a magazine last spring, found a dresser on the side of the road last summer, made Brian put up with a random dresser on our front porch all winter, and planted it this spring.  (I need a new picture, too, because the flowers are even more filled out now.) Ta-da!


Finally, a picture of Brian and me.  Have so many of me with the girls, Brian with the girls, but not many of all of us together (need to work on that) or just the two of us alone.


Favorite sayings...

Grace:  "That's cool, Mommy; that's so cool."

Grace (any time something isn't going her way):  "Oh this is a terrible" or "Oh, it's a terrible day."  Sorry kiddo...not only is terrible not a noun ever but being asked to pick up the dress up clothes you spread all over the floor, isn't the right time to pull out the word terrible.  :)

Olivia and Grace (with one understanding a lot more than the other):  "How do you spell ____."

Olivia and Grace:  Enee, menee, minee, mo
                              Catch a "stiger" (as if that's a real thing) by his toe.
                              If he hollers, let him go
                               Enee, mo, minee.  (Close...but not quite)

Fun pictures...

 Naked "babies" who found some un-used diapers.
Grace, Olivia, and friend Dannika.


2 comments:

  1. that is so hot, I love them older wearing pull ups, feels so good to get my hand inside and feel thepussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. babysit my niece i have her on my lap feeling her lovely smooth, moist, soft, warm little pussymost days, lick herpussy when i can and let her watch me wanking, have had her nakedin bed a few times

      Delete