Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun with Friends

This last weekend some friends and I made a trip with our little ones to the Cresco swimming pool. We may have spent more time getting into and eventually out of swimming suits than we did in the pool, but the trip was still worth it! We all decided that next time our husbands need to come too so that we're able to take turns sitting in the hot tub. The girls had a good time - I can't wait to get them all outside together this summer for walks and play time at the park. It was great fun for us mommies to catch up, and I think all the little ones enjoyed getting out of the house for a little mini-trip. Now, what the mommies really need, is a night out to finish up all the conversations we started and didn't finish between chasing down and entertaining our kiddos.

Here's a few photos from our escapade...

Olivia did a good job being patient, entertaining herself a bit,
and watching over the little ones.

Obviously, no one was really that interested in posing!

Yummmm....Snack time!

3 comments:

  1. Now you just need a mini-van so you can all ride together to these adventures! just kidding...I know it won't happen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny because I just said to Brian that I was thinking while my back ached as I put Liv into her carseat that it might be nice to have a van!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah and I had a great time and are looking forward to more play dates as the weather gets nicer!

    ReplyDelete