Background

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

iPhone Update

Copying my sisters-in-law, I've decided to do an iPhone update.  Instead of hauling around my big camera, I rely on my phone so much more these days.  Plus, ever since I decided to join Instagram (thanks, Beth), I find myself taking more pictures of the little events/parts of life.  So, here are a few of those moments!

Grady's favorite activity this fall - throwing sticks.

Turkey Trot 2015...honorary family member Maggie Gavle joined us this year.  Olivia and Grace both completed the mile this year...Brian didn't.  I broke 7 minutes by one second - best run ever.

First snow-fall of the year (early December?).  
The girls were playing by 6:30am.

Grady and his love of basketballs...


First Reconciliation for Olivia - only picture I took, unfortunately.

Christmas party and girls weekend for me

Snuggles before bed

Olivia waiting to play at her Christmas recital.

Cookies!

Big boy haircut!

Bowling with friends over winter break

Messing around - so glad I caught this happy picture!

Olivia and her friends acting out Jesus restoring the vision of the blind man...second grade mass for school.

It got quiet...this happened.

Olivia at Saturday morning basketball - she loves it!

Not wanting to be outdone by his sister...

Grace (far left) and her pals Maggie, Natalie, and Claudia at the variety show for school during Catholic Schools Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment