Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Odds and Ends...

Just a few pictures and videos to fill you all in on some random things going on around here... By the way, I apologize for how high-pitched and annoying my voice sounds on video! :)

After playing outside all morning with daddy, Olivia fell asleep while eating lunch. I came downstairs after laying Grace down for a nap and Olivia was just sitting quietly in her seat eating, so I decided to get a bite to eat too. I figured I only had a couple of minutes before she started whining "all done mommy." I was just thinking "Wow, Olivia's really focused on eating" when Brian walked into the kitchen and started chuckling - I turned around and here's what I saw. Poor little thing...


Keeping Gracie company...


Jumping on daddy!

Mowing with daddy...
But no...the mower was not on - that would be too scary!

Tim - Brian's assistant coach - has the touch when it comes to Gracie!

Hanging out with Timmy on the couch!




A couple of videos of "Baby talkin'" as Olivia likes to say!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda - your family is beautiful! I am so glad I found your blog so I can see the pics of your girls. :) I especially like the pic of Brian and Olivia mowing... Jason and Jaden mowed our lawn on Tuesday... Jaden thought it was the best thing in the world.

    We have a blog too...check it out.
    jadenmichael.blogspot.com

    Heidi (Berg) Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Those short little videos are great, gosh I can't believe how big Gracie is getting, & it was wonderful to hear her little baby noises, it's as close as I can get for now......Love , Grandma

    ReplyDelete