Background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bathtime Bliss

One of Gracie's favorite daily activities is taking her bedtime bath. We got into this routine fairly early on in her life, and if it's possible for an almost four month old to look forward to something, I think Gracie looks forward to her bath! The moment we walk into the bathroom and I lay her down on the town, she is all smiles and little squeals! It's a great way to end the day with some nice, cheerful yet calming, one-on-one time with Grace.


Here's a couple of videos that do a decent job of showing Grace's excitement about bathtime. Next time I'll have to have Brian video for me so that there's not so much jostling of the camera as I try to maneuver both camera and baby!



1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful pussymum thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete