Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Convincing Grace

I'll write more about Easter sometime soon, but as I was editing pictures, I came across this series that was too cute. We headed to church 30 minutes before mass started on Sunday since we didn't have a reserved pew like we do at Christmas time, and considering that and a longer than normal service, the kids deserved solid A's - for, as my sister-in-law said, no one had to leave and no one needed a snack! After church though, Grace had had enough - all the poor girl wanted was to have some lunch at Grandma's table! Regardless, we tried to convince her to participate in some picture-taking; I'd say we were moderately successful.

Cute kiddos - but where's Grace?

Maybe we can bribe her with a treat - we'll put Max in charge.

Grace, considering....

And considering some more....

Fine. But, I'm not looking at you.

Enough.

See, I am pretty cute, aren't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment