Background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Toes



On Olivia's birthday we had a little photo session in the front yard for both girls. While I got a few cute ones of Liv that you saw on the last post, Grace was much more willing to pose and smile for Mommy. (Olivia has started the fake, and quite cheesey, smile stage.) I've got some super sweet pictures of Gracie that I'm going to save for a later post, but in the process of editing I realized how obsessed Grace was with her freshly painted (for the second time) toes... Because, after all, they are pretty cute little toes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! How cute are you Gracie Huinker, I love your cute little painted toes too. Great-Grandma R

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's your cunti want to see, pull your panties off, take off your nappy, see it, lick it shove my fingers right up in you and watch you squeal and kick

    ReplyDelete