Background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Belated Mother's Day


Hmmmm... So even though it's been a solid month since Mother's Day, I think I'd better post at least a small blurb on a wonderful day. We had a nice breakfast out at Oneota with Pat and Roger and then just spent the day doing things around the house. I gave myself the entire weekend off from grading which was nice (even though I paid for it later!), and just enjoyed my sweet Olivia and Grace. I got some cut pictures of the girls while at Oneota. I feel so blessed to have two healthy, sweet, fun, crazy, beautiful little girls. No matter the day, there's always a point (or more!) where these two manage to make me laugh and feel fortunate to be a mom twice over.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of your family! I love your kitchen...I'm sure it was worth the 4 weeks it took.
    Linda Hoden

    ReplyDelete