Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Missing Vacation

As my sister and brother-in-law are just getting back from their vacation, I figured it was high time I post a few pictures from our trip we took - before Thanksgiving! Yes, I realize I'm ridiculously tardy once again in my posts! But, now's the time to think about warmer times as we encounter the coldest night of the winter - it's supposed to get down to -17! Yuck!

Our trip started on a Friday night with a late trip up to the Cities after my mom came down. It was so nice to not have to pack up the girls or worry about forgetting anything for them. Pat and Roger watched the girls Sunday-Thursday night when we got back around 11. They even stayed at our house so the girls would be as comfortable as possible. What great grandparents all around!

We stayed at a nice resort called - oh, no, it's been so long I can't even remember! But, anyways, it was great! Mexico was warm, we had some great nights out, and enjoyed some fun in the sun! I certainly hope we can take another trip next year!

Enough said...
We enjoyed being served on the beach, massages,
the hot tub, and lots of warm sun (with sunscreen of course)!

We took a day trip to Isla Mujeras on a catamaran - lots of fun!

Part our day trip was some snorkeling - an activity we all enjoyed despite our outfits!

What great friends! Hope can travel together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment